Friday, April 8, 2011

HELLO KITTY ROYAL WEDDING APRIL 29TH 2011 MERCHANDISE

Hello Kitty should definately be a part of the Royal Wedding on April 29th, 2011 because she was born in London according to Sanrio. This is even more exciting. We were only tots when Princess Diana got married so this is going to be a real treat for me and Hello Kitty. I did manage to find one piece of Royal Wedding merchandise featuring Hello Kitty on a t-shirt which includes the wedding date from Marks and Spencer. Must have now!


 

This Hello Kitty Royal Wedding iron on t shirt transfer is on Ebay but I'm too lazy to do the work so I'm not buying it. 


I hope there will be more Hello Kitty Royal Wedding collaborations because this is just not enough. I do have the London perfume from M&S but still....

No comments:

Post a Comment